Skin Script Charcoal Clay Cleanser
This cleanser is infused with charcoal and kaolin clay to absorb environmental toxins. Kaolin clay absorbs sebum, removes impurities and helps prevent clogged pores.
- Provides deep cleansing and purifying
- Reduces oil
Place a small amount onto fingers and massage onto dry skin. Add water to fingers and rub in a circular motion. Rinse with warm, gauze or soft, white cotton cloth follow with toner.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a surfactant derived from coconuts.
- Kaolin absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging. It is used to draw out impurities and toxins and thereby clears the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollution, and debris.
- Charcoal Powder (derived from coconut husks) is an extremely porous, purified powder that acts like a sponge attracting impurities and excess oil from the skin. (Think of a magnet pulling metal toxins [from pollution] from our cells.)
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It can also be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.